Thursday, February 12, 2015

Playing Summary

Today I played the Bass guitar, split over a quick practice before start of work and lunchtime.

I completed another set with an encore of Ricochet.

The songs on the next set are: Islands, Higher Ground, Next Girl, Gobbledigook, Six AM Salvation, and Chimney.

Playing Summary

Today I played the Bass guitar.

Bass

I am learning 63 songs and have played for a total of 29 hours 3 minutes.

It has been 56 days since I have played all 63 songs I have been practising. It will take 17 hours 52 minutes to play them all in one session.

Lead

Today I played 7 songs on the Lead guitar for 26 minutes. I am learning 80 songs and have played for a total of 176 hours 46 minutes.

It has been 61 days since I have played all 80 songs I have been practising. It will take 124 hours 26 minutes to play them all in one session.

Rhythm

I am learning 9 songs and have played for a total of 41 minutes. I had practised all of the songs for the Rhythm guitar in this session.

No comments:

Post a Comment