Sunday, January 7, 2018

9934 A Sunday morning rhythm session.

This was originally going to be a short six song session, but I got tempted by a "play a new song challenge". Twice. Then by a "Get a streak of 150 notes". I managed that one with Go With the Flow by the Queens of the Stone Age - and I got a 151 streak, so just squeaked it.

Today I played for 42 minutes taking my total logged time to 641 hours and fifty minutes.

All together, I have played 9934 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

Songs attempted were:

  • Sea to Swallow by Dinosaur
  • Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones
  • You Really Got Me by The Kinks
  • Love That's Gone by La Sera
  • Round and Round by Ratt
  • Do You Remember by The Horrors
  • Brand New Kind of Blue by Gold Motel
  • Go With the Flow by Queens of the Stone Age
  • 99 Red Balloons by Goldfinger
  • Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones
  • Back on the Chain Gang by The Pretenders
  • Brass In Pocket by The Pretenders

No comments:

Post a Comment