Monday, February 26, 2018

10241 on the bass.

Normally playing guitar or bass relaxes me. However tonight, several issues that have been bubbling away in the background are surfacing.

It feels that nobody respects what I am doing, my property or my time.

I seem to be expected to drop everything to meet other peoples agendas, even when they can see I am doing something (ie practising). Perhaps it is because I am the only one that sees it as being important? :shrugs: Who knows, and nobody else cares.

Apparently putting a greasy chip on the windscreen of my car is a great joke "There's a chip on your window" but when the grease from the chip contaminates the new wiper blades meaning they have to be replaced after less than a week, it's not so much fun for me.

I do wonder why I bother. On a more frequent basis I seems.

Today I played Bass for 39 minutes taking my total logged time to 661 hours and twenty minutes.

All together, I have played 10241 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

Songs attempted were:

  • Slither by Velvet Revolver
  • Outshined by Soundgarden
  • I Miss You by Incubus
  • In Bloom by Nirvana
  • Well OK Honey by Jenny O
  • The Spider and the Fly by The Rolling Stones
  • Rebel Rebel by David Bowie
  • Mean Bitch by Taddy Porter
  • Space Ostrich by Dinosaur
  • Under Cover of Darkness by The Strokes

No comments:

Post a Comment