Sunday, May 29, 2022

20990

 In this session, I played for 27 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20990 arrangements taking around 1378:12 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1106 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 456 days since I played them all. It would take about 84 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Blood and Thunder by Mastodon on Bass.
  2. Now by Paramore on Bass.
  3. Uberlin by R.E.M. on Bass with improvements in Mastery.
  4. Superstition by Stevie Wonder on Bass and a new arrangement for me.
  5. Rock and Roll All Nite by Kiss on Bass.
  6. Say It Aint So by Weezer on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  7. Brass In Pocket by The Pretenders on Bass.

No comments:

Post a Comment