Tuesday, July 5, 2022

21011

 In this session, I played for 25 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 21022 arrangements taking around 1380:21 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1114 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 493 days since I played them all. It would take about 85 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played: 

  1. Summer of '69 by Bryan Adams on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  2. Island in the Sun by Weezer on Lead and a new arrangement for me.
  3. 99 Red Balloons by Goldfinger on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  4. It's My Place by Coldplay on Lead and a new arrangement for me.
  5. Fell In Love With A Girl by The White Stripes on Lead.
  6. Jukebox Hero by Foreigner on Lead and a new arrangement for me.
  7. Use Somebody by Kings of Leon on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment