Thursday, October 26, 2023

21250

In this session, I played for 34 minutes. First play for around six months.

Altogether, I have played 21250 arrangements taking around 1395:12 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1130 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 964 days since I played them all. It would take about 84 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Lead.
  2. Drops of Jupiter by Train on Lead.
  3. Unnatural Selection by Muse on Lead.
  4. Where is My Mind? by Pixies on Lead.
  5. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Lead.
  6. Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand on Lead.
  7. Use Somebody by Kings of Leon on Lead.
  8. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Lead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment