Monday, February 25, 2013

Why do I make plans?

I didn't get the PS booted this weekend, but did have a very long talk with a friend online.

Apart from picking the guitar up for the usual finger picking tunes I have been trying to learn well enough for me and Lynn to sing along to, I have been having intermittent follow of guitar.about.com email newsletter.

Today's email was in part about learning barre chords, and the b-minor barre I can almost get the notes to ring out cleanly (details are here).

So all I need to do is cut my fingernails on my left had a little, as they are growing a little long again, and practice a little more and I just might mangage to get the chord sounding cleanly.

Then all I need to do is make sure I know all the notes running up the A string and that is a collection of minor chords learned. Dead easy.

But for now, I think I'm going to have an early night. Or I would if it wasn't rapidly approaching 11pm again.


No comments:

Post a Comment