Tuesday, August 15, 2017

583:19 More notes from the dusty end

This evenings session was mainly on the Rocksmith game, but I did have an reasonable attempt at Blitzkrieg Bop, and disastrous attempts at California Dreaming and Chasing Cars.

Another 40 minutes spent on the guitar, taking my total to 583:19. I am not counting the last two songs in my totals, as I didn't get very far through the songs.





The songs played were:
  • American Idiot by Green Day
  • Black Magic by Magic Wands
  • Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones
  • Brand New Kind of Blue by Gold Motel
  • California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas
  • My Generation by The Who
  • Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones
  • Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard
  • R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys
  • Sixteen Saltines by Jack White
  • Walk This Way by Aerosmith

No comments:

Post a Comment