Thursday, August 31, 2017

587 A short session

A relatively short session today, although I was playing reasonably well, I wasn't enjoying the practice. Probably a good idea to stop.

The session did last for 23 minutes, taking my total to 587:49 hours. I've just remembered that I forgot to log the songs my son and I were playing, but it's not that important.

I did get a run through on the Score Attack mini-game with Blitzkrieg Bop on Hard. I got a score of 680,252 which is my best score on the game. A streak of 178 with 98% accuracy playing isn't too bad - it put me in the top 10,000 in the Playstation local area. Sometime I will make the effort to find out what that covers, I suspect it's the European area.


  • American Idiot by Green Day
  • Boys Don't Cry by The Cure
  • Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones
  • Losing My Religion by REM
  • Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley
  • Behind Blue Eyes by The Who

No comments:

Post a Comment