Saturday, December 16, 2017

9747 Using a different speaker system at the hut

This session was played on the laptop with the audio into my wedge monitor speaker, the sound quality is so much better than the laptop's speaker, or the speakers I use at work. Not to mention much, much louder!

Today I played for 21 minutes taking my total logged time to 630 hours and seven minutes. All together, I have played 9747 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

Songs attempted were:
  • Ain't No Sunshine by Bill Withers
  • American Idiot by Green Day
  • Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones
  • California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas
  • Drops of Jupiter by Train
  • R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys
  • Three Little Birds by Bob Marley

No comments:

Post a Comment