Wednesday, December 20, 2017

9785 and a pre-cub scout session

Today I played for 69 minutes taking my total logged time to 632:27. All together, I have played 9785 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

Songs attempted were:

  • Ain't No Sunshine by Bill Withers
  • All I Wanna Do by Splash
  • American Idiot by Green Day
  • Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet
  • Black Magic by Magic Wands
  • Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones
  • Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
  • Brand New Kind of Blue by Gold Motel
  • California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas
  • Drops of Jupiter by Train
  • Dust in the Wind by Kansas
  • For A Fool by The Shins
  • Green Onions by Brock T & The M.G.s
  • Hey Ya by OutKast
  • I Want You Back by Jackson 5
  • Keep Yourself Alive by Queen
  • Killer Queen by Queen
  • Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones
  • R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys
  • Three Little Birds by Bob Marley


No comments:

Post a Comment