Monday, March 12, 2018

10,264. A session on Bass guitar.

Today I played for 52 minutes taking my total logged time to 662 hours and forty four minutes. It is also the first time I picked up a guitar to play for a fortnight.

I am very pleased with my attempt at Everlong, getting my best streak on Bass with 339 notes correct in a row, my previous best was 234 notes.

I had my first attempt at Marilyn Manson's version of Tainted Love, and although I haven't levelled up all of the phrases yet, I achieved a perfect result getting 100% of the notes right. We'll have to see if I can match this next time I attempt the song.

All together, I have played 10264 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

Songs attempted were:

  • Monochromatic by Sabaka
  • Outshined by Soundgarden
  • Everlong by Foo Fighters
  • Chompers by Fang Island
  • Ricochet by Brian Adam McCune
  • Well OK Honey by Jenny O
  • Space Ostrich by Dinosaur
  • Chimney by The Yellow Moon Band
  • Mean Bitch by Taddy Porter
  • Satch Boogie by Joe Satriani
  • Green Onions by Brock T & The M.G.s
  • I'll Stand by You by The Pretenders
  • Tainted Love by Marilyn Manson

No comments:

Post a Comment