Monday, March 19, 2018

10292 Bass

Today I played for 38 minutes taking my total logged time to 664 hours and twenty minutes.

All together, I have played 10292 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

At my friends band's gig on Saturday night, the jukebox was playing R U Mine and I could remember quite a lot of the lead notes, so thought I'd give the bass line a blast tonight as well. I did ok with it, especially as it has been 83 days since I last attempted the bass line.

Most of the songs I attempted I haven't tried the bass line on the original Rocksmith game for around 390 days, and I was pleased how well I attempted them.

Songs attempted were:

  • Boss by Chris Lee
  • Plug In Baby by Muse
  • Chimney by The Yellow Moon Band
  • Where is My Mind? by Pixies
  • Sunshine of Your Love by Cream
  • Islands by The xx
  • Use Somebody by Kings of Leon
  • Boys Don't Cry by The Cure
  • Breed by Nirvana
  • Song 2 by Blur
  • R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys

No comments:

Post a Comment