Wednesday, September 2, 2020

17731

 In this session, I played for 67 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 17731 arrangements taking around 1154:54 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 642 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 64 days since I played them all. It would take about 54 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

Today I have unlocked Skin HW-400B, taking me to 81% of the unlockable items on my steam version of  the Rocksmith 2014 game.

This session, I played:

  1. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Three Little Birds by Bob Marley on Rhythm played in E tuning
  3. I Miss You by Incubus on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  4. Who Do You Love by George Thorogood and the Destroyers on Bass played in E tuning
  5. The Bartender and the Thief by Stereophonics on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Suddenly I See by KT Tunstall on Lead played in E tuning
  7. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Alt Lead played in E tuning
  8. Dakota by Stereophonics on Lead played in E tuning
  9. Jailbreak by Thin Lizzy on Bass played in E♭ tuning
  10. Other SIde of the World by KT Tunstall on Bass played in E tuning
  11. Another One Bites the Dust by Queen on Bass played in E tuning
  12. Redemption Song by Bob Marley & the Wailers on Bass played in E tuning
  13. The Boys are Back In Town by Thin Lizzy on Bass played in E♭ tuning
  14. The Metal by Tenacious D on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  15. Stone Cold Crazy by Queen on Bass played in E tuning
  16. I Predict A Riot by Kaiser Chiefs on Bass played in E tuning
  17. Bittersweet Symphony by Aranbee Pop Symphony Orchestra on Bass played in E tuning
  18. I Want To Break Free by Queen on Bass played in E tuning
  19. Maybe Tomorrow by Stereophonics on Bass played in E tuning
  20. Jungle Love by Steve Millar Band on Bass played in E tuning
  21. Silent Lucidity by Queensryche on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  22. Dancing In the Moonlight (It Caught Me In the Spotlight) by Thin Lizzy on Bass played in E tuning
  23. Ever Fallen In Love (With Someone You Shouldn't Have) by Buzzcocks on Bass played in E tuning
  24. Another One Bites the Dust by Queen on Lead played in E tuning
  25. Rock and Roll Queen by The Subways on Bass played in E♭ tuning
  26. Possum Kingdom by Toadies on Bass played in E tuning
  27. Walk by Foo Fighters on Bass played in E tuning
  28. On the Sunny Side of the Street by Les Paul & Mary Ford on Bass played in E tuning
  29. Is This Love by Bob Marley & the Wailers on Bass played in E tuning
  30. Never Miss A Beat by Kaiser Chiefs on Bass played in E tuning
  31. Possum Kingdom by Toadies on Lead played in E tuning
  32. Dakota by Stereophonics on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment