Thursday, September 3, 2020

17746

 In this session, I played for 60 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 17746 arrangements taking around 1155:54 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 642 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 64 days since I played them all. It would take about 54 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

This session, I played:

  1. Lick It Up by Kiss on Bass played in E tuning
  2. Sir Duke by Stevie Wonder on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Tribute by Tenacious D on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Whisky In the Jar by Thin Lizzy on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Blood and Thunder by Mastodon on Lead played in D tuning
  6. The Boys are Back In Town by Thin Lizzy on Lead played in E♭ tuning
  7. Jailbreak by Thin Lizzy on Lead played in E♭ tuning
  8. Rock and Roll Queen by The Subways on Lead played in E♭ tuning
  9. The Bartender and the Thief by Stereophonics on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  10. Outshined by Soundgarden on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  11. You Really Got Me by The Kinks on Lead played in E A461 tuning
  12. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Lead played in E tuning
  13. Lovely Day by Bill Withers on Lead played in E tuning
  14. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee on Lead played in E tuning
  15. Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes on Rhythm played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment