Monday, August 9, 2021

20138

 In this session, I played for 50 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20138 arrangements taking around 1321:08 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1004 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 217 days since I played them all. It would take about 71 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Everything I Do I Do It for You by Bryan Adams on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  2. Friday I'm in Love by The Cure on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  3. Free Ride by Edgar Winter on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  4. Kids in America by Kim Wilde on Lead.
  5. Creep by Radiohead on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  6. Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones on Lead.
  7. Mary Jane's Last Dance by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Lead.
  8. California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas on Lead.
  9. Use Somebody by Kings of Leon on Lead.
  10. Ex-Girlfriend by No Doubt on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  11. Sympathy for the Devil by The Rolling Stones on Lead.
  12. The Kids Aren't Alright by The Offspring on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.

No comments:

Post a Comment