Monday, August 16, 2021

20158

 In this session, I played for 23 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20158 arrangements taking around 1322:20 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1004 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 224 days since I played them all. It would take about 71 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Brass In Pocket by The Pretenders on Bass.
  2. Run, Rudolph, Run by Chuck Berry on Bass.
  3. Go With the Flow by Queens of the Stone Age on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  4. Rock This Town by Brian Setzer on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  5. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Gene Audry on Lead.
  6. Toccata in Dm by Toy Dolls on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  7. Under Pressure by Queen and David Bowie on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment