Thursday, November 16, 2017

9042 and a new song attempted

Today I played thirteen songs lasting 49 minutes taking my total logged time to 619 hours and 15 minutes. All together, I have played 9042 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

I have no idea what is happening to the total songs played. I'm getting a different number each time. I need to get enough time to finish the web application I'm designing.

Oh, the new song was Somebody to Love by Jefferson Airplane

Songs attempted were:
  1. Where is My Mind? by Pixies
  2. Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand
  3. Losing My Religion by REM
  4. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley
  5. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure
  6. House of the Rising Sun by The Animals
  7. My Generation by The Who
  8. Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard
  9. Song 2 by Blur
  10. Sweet Home Alabama by Lynyrd Skynyrd
  11. We Are The Champions by Queen
  12. Somebody to Love by Jefferson Airplane
  13. California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas

No comments:

Post a Comment