Sunday, November 26, 2017

9646 Sunday Morning

Today I played for 41 minutes taking my total logged time to 623 hours and 47 minutes. All together, I have played 9646 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

Lots of changes to my spreadsheet, and I might have deleted some songs played. I will need to go through all the systems and build up a list of how many times each song has been played (again!).

Songs attempted were:

  • Don't Look Back In Anger by Oasis
  • You Really Got Me by The Kinks
  • Round and Round by Ratt
  • Cold Company by Minus The Bear
  • Wasteland by EarlyRise
  • Rebel Rebel by David Bowie
  • Love That's Gone by La Sera
  • Knockin' On Heaven's Door by Bob Dylan
  • 99 Red Balloons by Goldfinger
  • Back on the Chain Gang by The Pretenders

No comments:

Post a Comment