Thursday, November 9, 2017

9527 Basically blasting through a few songs

Today I played for 38 minutes taking my total logged time to 616:16. All together, I have played 9527 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

Although I only played seven songs, I did play two of them more than once. That's always assuming that you were paying attention to the way the numbers change.

I had to stop because my back is really aching. I probably shouldn't have picked up the bass in the first place.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Burnished by White Denim
  2. California Brain by RapScallions
  3. Go With the Flow by Queens of the Stone Age
  4. I Want Some More by Dan Auerbach (twice)
  5. Ricochet by Brian Adam McCune (three times)
  6. Slow Hands by Interpol
  7. Unnatural Selection by Muse

No comments:

Post a Comment