Thursday, October 15, 2020

17873

 In this session, I played for 28 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 17873 arrangements taking around 1165:49 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 642 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 93 days since I played them all. It would take about 54 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1.  Ever Fallen In Love (With Someone You Shouldn't Have) by Buzzcocks 
  2. Fell In Love With A Girl by The White Stripes on Lead 
  3. Higher Ground by Red Hot Chilli Peppers on Lead played
  4. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones 
  5. Never Miss A Beat by Kaiser Chiefs
  6. Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones 
  7. R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys 
  8. Renegades by X Ambassadors 
  9. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment