Thursday, October 22, 2020

17901

 In this session, I played for 27 minutes. I didn't get all the songs played I wanted to, the Mac crashed during Chasing Cars. That is better than last night after the whole Ubisoft debacle.

In order to play tonight, I had to turn the Wifi off on the MacBook in order to play Rocksmith. Apparently, Ubisoft, bless their little cotton socks, had made some change on their website causing the game to fail DRM checks and crash.

Altogether, I have played 17901 arrangements taking around 1167:39 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 647 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 100 days since I played them all. It would take about 54 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Save Tonight by Eagle-Eye Cherry on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Silent Lucidity by Queensryche on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Suddenly I See by KT Tunstall on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Six AM Salvation by Versus Them on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Some Nights by FUN. on Rhythm played in E tuning
  6. Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley on Lead played in E tuning
  7. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol on Lead played in E tuning
  8. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Gene Audry on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment