Tuesday, October 27, 2020

17922

 In this session, I played for 24 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 17922 arrangements taking around 1168:58 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 648 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 105 days since I played them all. It would take about 54 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1.  Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Gene Audry on Bass played in E tuning
  2. I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry by Hank Williams on Bass played in E tuning
  3. King of The Road by Roger Millar on Bass played in E tuning
  4. On the Road Again by Willie Nelson on Bass played in E tuning
  5. 20th Century Boy by T. Rex on Bass played in E tuning
  6. My Sharona by The Knack on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Sea to Swallow by Dinosaur on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment