Thursday, September 2, 2021

20173

 In this session, I played for 51 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20173 arrangements taking around 1323:12 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1004 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 241 days since I played them all. It would take about 71 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Bottoms Up by Nickelback on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  2. How You Remind Me by NickelBack on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  3. Summertime Blues by Eddie Cochran on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  4. White Wedding - Part 1 by Billy Idol on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  5. La Bamba by Richie Valens on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, Mastery, and Overall percentage.
  6. Three Little Birds by Bob Marley on Lead.
  7. California Brain by RapScallions on Lead.
  8. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee on Lead.
  9. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol on Lead.
  10. Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley on Lead.
  11. Next Girl by The Black Keys on Lead.
  12. The Reason by Hoobastank on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  13. The Spider and the Fly by The Rolling Stones on Lead.
  14. Summer of '69 by Bryan Adams on Lead.
  15. 99 Red Balloons by Goldfinger on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment