Saturday, September 17, 2022

21048 and Ubisoft left a bug in

 In this session, I played for 46 minutes. After spending an hour restoring the previous version of Rocksmith as somehow Unisoft managed to leave a bug in the start up routine that prevented a revised version from running.

Altogether, I have played 21048 arrangements taking around 1381:48 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1117 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 567 days since I played them all. It would take about 83 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. The Gambler by Kenny Rogers on Rhythm.
  2. Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  3. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Gene Audry on Lead.
  4. Run, Rudolph, Run by Chuck Berry on Lead.
  5. Where is My Mind? by Pixies on Lead.
  6. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Lead.
  7. Ever Fallen In Love (With Someone You Shouldn't Have) by Buzzcocks on Lead with improvements in Streak, and Mastery.
  8. Six AM Salvation by Versus Them on Lead.
  9. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Lead.
  10. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Lead.
  11. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Lead.
  12. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Lead.
  13. Under Pressure by Queen and David Bowie on Lead.
  14. Next Girl by The Black Keys on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment