Monday, September 12, 2022

21035

In this session, I played for 14 minutes. I cur the planned session short due to a combination of pins and needles in my strumming hand, and sheer ineptitude at reading the notes.

Altogether, I have played 21035 arrangements taking around 1381:05 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1117 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 562 days since I played them all. It would take about 83 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes on Lead with improvements in Streak.
  2. Everything I Do I Do It for You by Bryan Adams on Lead with improvements in Percentage correct.
  3. Friday I'm in Love by The Cure on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Mastery.

No comments:

Post a Comment