Sunday, September 18, 2022

21064

In this session, I played for 62 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 21064 arrangements taking around 1382:51 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1119 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 568 days since I played them all. It would take about 83 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer Theme by Nerf Herder on Lead with improvements in Percentage correct, and Mastery.
  2. Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones on Lead.
  3. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol on Lead.
  4. High and Dry by Radiohead on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  5. Drops of Jupiter by Train on Lead.
  6. Spiderwebs by No Doubt on Lead.
  7. Go With the Flow by Queens of the Stone Age on Rhythm.
  8. Mean Bitch by Taddy Porter on Lead.
  9. Space Oddity by David Bowie on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  10. California Brain by RapScallions on Lead.
  11. Three Little Birds by Bob Marley on Lead.
  12. The Spider and the Fly by The Rolling Stones on Lead.
  13. Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus on Lead.
  14. Ex-Girlfriend by No Doubt on Lead.
  15. Little Black Submarine by The Black Keys on Lead and a new arrangement for me.
  16. Just Like Heaven by The Cure on Lead and a new arrangement for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment