Thursday, October 12, 2017

604 Thursday. That's the best I can say about today.

I managed nine songs today, taking just over 33 minutes playing time. Total time recorded is now 604 hours and fifty two minutes. I am 6% of the way towards practicing for 10,000 hours.

Songs attempted were:

  • American Idiot by Green Day
  • Boys Don't Cry by The Cure
  • Breed by Nirvana
  • Losing My Religion by REM
  • Me and the Bean by Spoon
  • Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley
  • We Share the Same Skies by The Cribs
  • X-Kid by Green Day
  • You Don’t Know What Love Is (You Just Do As You’re Told) by The White Stripes
And that's all I have to say for this session.

Oh, a final thought: how many real people actually follow this? I'm starting to see 5-10 page views per entry, but I suspect they are all spiders.

No comments:

Post a Comment