Thursday, October 26, 2017

9427 Thursday

The panto last night went well, we got compliments that the sound was better this time than last year. The main difference is that we'd set up the main speakers at the back of the hall instead of on the stage.

Today I played for 22 minutes taking my total logged time to 610:14. All together, I have played 9427 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

Songs attempted were:


  • Rebel Rebel by David Bowie
  • The Spider and the Fly by The Rolling Stones
  • When I'm with You by Best Coast
  • Burnished by White Denim
  • Higher Ground by Red Hot Chilli Peppers
  • Under Cover of Darkness by The Strokes

Depression seems to have got a hold of me again, there is a family (in-laws) event coming up to that I'm really not looking forward to, and it means I mess a charity gig with the band on Saturday and some, if not all, of the gig on Saturday night.

C'est la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment