Wednesday, October 18, 2017

607 Raining in Newcastle

Almost twenty nine minutes added to my log for songs played, taking my total to 607 hours and thirty four minutes in total logged.

This session on the Rocksmith 2014 Remastered, although I hope to get some time tonight, I was fairly late into work and so won't be able to finish as early as I normally do.

Songs practiced were:

  • American Idiot by Green Day
  • Boys Don't Cry by The Cure
  • Sweet Home Alabama by Lynyrd Skynyrd
  • We Are The Champions by Queen
  • Walk This Way by Aerosmith
  • My Generation by The Who
  • Pinball Wizard by The Who
  • Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard

  • I don't directly choose the songs to practice, I keep track of the number of days since I last played a song, and apply a modifier to give some songs a higher priority.

    The current modifier list is:

    • Learning
    • Almost all sessions
    • Gig
    • Exclude (this one is for songs I really don't like and reduces how often I play the song)
    At the moment I am using a spreadsheet, but when I have time I will have build a Ruby on Rails application that will help me to track the songs. After that I have a fancy for building an Android application that will talk to the database.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment