Saturday, October 21, 2017

608 A Pre-cub session

No lunchtime practice today, the call of Haggis and Chips and an office Quiz were too loud.

I did get twenty two minutes practice in before the start of Cubs , so the day not totally wasted.

One of my objectives was to see if I could get a USB socket to micro-usb plug to work with my tablet, but it didn't recognise the connection. Further investigation is needed, and the desire to play was strong.

I am now up to 608 hours and twenty three minutes logged practising using the various Rocksmith applications I use (and some 'real' rehearsal too).

Today's songs were:

  • American Idiot by Green Day
  • Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones
  • California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas
  • Drops of Jupiter by Train
  • My Generation by The Who
  • R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys
  • Three Little Birds by Bob Marley

No comments:

Post a Comment