Friday, April 6, 2018

10351 A lead session between work and Four Odd Shoes Gig session

I should point out that I am not part of the band, I sometimes roadie for them and look after the sound desk.

Today I played for 29 minutes taking my total logged time to 668:04.

All together, I have played 10351 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

Songs attempted were:

  • Sweet Home Alabama by Lynyrd Skynyrd on Lead
  • Losing My Religion by REM on Lead
  • Tainted Love by Marilyn Manson on Lead
  • R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys on Lead
  • We Are The Champions by Queen on Lead
  • Three Little Birds by Bob Marley on Lead
  • House of the Rising Sun by The Animals on Lead
  • Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Lead

No comments:

Post a Comment