Tuesday, April 24, 2018

10438 Bass on the original Rocksmith

Today I played for 26 minutes taking my total logged time to 673 hours and forty two minutes. This attempt was starting on the bass track on the Steam version of the original Rocksmith game. I also noticed that it had several songs I wasn't expecting to see on this version of the game. Some investigation is going to be needed.

All together, I have played 10438 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. Songs attempted were:

  • Chimney by The Yellow Moon Band
  • Do You Remember by The Horrors
  • (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones (x2)
  • Islands by The xx
  • Where is My Mind? by Pixies (x2)
As I qualified on Where Is My Mind? and (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction , I also played the matching performance getting an encore on Chimney and Islands

The game has also moved me from Amateur status to New Act. Either of those are appropriate I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment