Monday, April 9, 2018

10373 and the second time on the guitar today

A little bit of progress on House of the Rising Sun, and I have managed to get to the dizzy heights of 25% of the way to playing all of the song. I really struggle with this song.

Today I played for 24 minutes taking my total logged time to 669 hours and thirty eight minutes.

All together, I have played 10373 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

Songs attempted were:

  • Icky Thump by The White Stripes on Lead
  • X-Kid by Green Day on Lead
  • (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Lead
  • House of the Rising Sun by The Animals on Lead
  • Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Rhythm
  • Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Lead

No comments:

Post a Comment