Monday, April 30, 2018

10501 A lead session on the original Rocksmith game

Today I played for 48 minutes taking my total logged time to 677 hours and fifty minutes. All together, I have played 10501 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. Songs attempted were:

  • Do You Remember by The Horrors
  • Icky Thump by The White Stripes (Combo version)
  • Icky Thump by The White Stripes (Single note version)
  • Use Somebody by Kings of Leon
  • Where is My Mind? by Pixies
  • A More Perfect Union by Titus Andronicus
  • (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones
  • Are You Gonna Go My Way by Lenny Kravitz
  • Angela by Jarvis Cocker
  • We Share the Same Skies by The Cribs
  • Ricochet by Brian Adam McCune
  • Next Girl by The Black Keys

No comments:

Post a Comment