Friday, August 10, 2018

11416 On a wet and car-less Friday

Today I played for 30 minutes taking my total logged time to 739:19. All together, I have played 11416 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

This was the first time I've attempted the Alternate Lead for Boys Don't Cry and I was reasonably happy with the result.

Songs attempted were:

  1. The Spider and the Fly by The Rolling Stones on Lead
  2. Use Somebody by Kings of Leon on Lead
  3. A More Perfect Union by Titus Andronicus
  4. Mean Bitch by Taddy Porter on Lead
  5. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Alternate Lead
  6. Rock and Roll All Nite by Kiss on Lead
  7. Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones on Lead
  8. Six AM Salvation by VsThem on Lead

No comments:

Post a Comment