Tuesday, August 14, 2018

11445 songs attempted on Rocksmith.

I had an attempt on an acoustic guitar last night to play a couple of songs, I still really need the music in front of me to play. Or (lots) more practice on a small selection of songs.

Today I played for 28 minutes taking my total logged time to 741:05. All together, I have played 11445 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. Songs attempted were:

  1. Love That's Gone by La Sera on Lead
  2. Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand on Lead
  3. I Want You Back by Jackson 5 on Lead
  4. California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas on Alt L
  5. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Lead
  6. Mary Jane's Last Dance by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Rhythm
  7. Where is My Mind? by Pixies on Alternate Lead
  8. Song 2 by Blur on Lead

No comments:

Post a Comment