Wednesday, August 22, 2018

11506 and an attempt at Bohemian Rhapsody

I didn't do as badly at Bohemian Rhapsody as I expected to, but I'm still a long long way from wanting to play it regularly.

Today I played for 38 minutes taking my total logged time to 745:05. All together, I have played 11506 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. Songs attempted were:

  1. Mary Jane's Last Dance by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Lead
  2. California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas on Lead
  3. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Lead
  4. Drops of Jupiter by Train on Lead
  5. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Lead
  6. Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet on Lead
  7. Ain't No Sunshine by Bill Withers on Lead
  8. I Want You Back by Jackson 5 on Lead
  9. Chompers by Fang Island on Lead
  10. Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen on Lead

No comments:

Post a Comment