Wednesday, August 29, 2018

11540 and another half a dozen songs attempted. First attempt at streaming. It went badly.

I had a second machine monitoring my feed from the game. It displayed mainly static frames, so either my windows box didn't have the performance to run Steam Rocksmith as well as OBS, or there are several other things wrong. At a first guess, all could be true.

Today I played for 20 minutes taking my total logged time to 747:08. All together, I have played 11540 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. Songs attempted were:

  1. Satch Boogie by Joe Satriani on Lead
  2. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Lead
  3. Mary Jane's Last Dance by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Lead
  4. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Lead
  5. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Lead
  6. Ain't No Sunshine by Bill Withers on Lead

No comments:

Post a Comment