Saturday, December 14, 2019

14922

In this session I played for 25 minutes taking my total logged time to 985:19. All together, I have played 14922 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 106 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 3 months and 15 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen on Bass played in E tuning
  2. Stone Cold Crazy by Queen on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Gambler, The by Kenny Rogers on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Green Onions by Brock T & The M.G.s on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Back Door Man by Willie Dixon on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) by Green Day on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Rocksmith 2012 Theme by Ubisoft on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment