Saturday, December 28, 2019

14949 Played on Christmas Day

In this session I played for 68 minutes taking my total logged time to 987:09. All together, I have played 14949 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 117 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was not streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 3 months and 29 days ago.

Songs attempted were:


  1. Sweet Dreams by Roy Buchanan on Bass played in E tuning
  2. Funk #49 by James Gang on Bass played in E tuning
  3. West Coast Blues by Wes Montgomery on Bass played in E tuning
  4. One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer by John Lee Harper on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Queen on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Dust in the Wind by Kansas on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Friday I'm in Love by The Cure on Bass played in E A456 tuning
  8. Jumpin' Jack Flash by The Rolling Stones on Bass played in E tuning
  9. Lovely Day by Bill Withers on Bass played in E tuning
  10. Wake Me Up (Before September Ends) by Green Day on Bass played in E tuning
  11. Under Pressure by Queen and David Bowie on Bass played in E tuning
  12. Drops of Jupiter by Train on Bass played in E tuning
  13. Islands by The xx on Bass played in E tuning
  14. Knockin' On Heavens Door by Bob Dylan on Bass played in E tuning
  15. Sea to Swallow by Dinosaur on Bass played in E tuning
  16. My Generation by The Who on Bass played in E tuning
  17. R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment