Monday, December 30, 2019

14948

In this session I played for 34 minutes taking my total logged time to 987:43. All together, I have played 14958 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 119 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was not streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 4 months and 1 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys on Rhythm played in E tuning
  2. Play with Fire by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  3. On Top of the World by Matt Mongomery on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Save Tonight by Eagle-Eye Cherry on Lead played in E tuning
  5. I Can't Get No Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Rhythm played in E tuning
  6. Should I Stay by The Clash on Rhythm played in E tuning
  7. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Gene Audry on Lead played in E tuning
  8. 21 Guns by Green Day on Lead played in E tuning
  9. Lovely Day by Bill Withers on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment