Sunday, December 1, 2019

14869

In this session I played for 31 minutes taking my total logged time to 984:57. All together, I have played 14869 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 105 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was not streamed on my twitch channel . I started streaming 1 year 3 months and 2 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Sympathy for the Devil by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Friday I'm in Love by The Cure on Lead played in E A456 tuning
  3. Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Trooper, The by Iron Maiden on Rhythm played in E tuning
  5. We Are The Champions by Queen on Rhythm played in E tuning


and on the Score Attack game

  • Three attempts at Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones on Rhythm played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment