Sunday, March 15, 2020

15458

In this session, I played for 72 minutes taking my total logged time to 1018:11. Altogether, I have played 15458 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 129 days since I played all the songs on my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 6 months and 15 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Peace of Mind by Boston on Bass played in E tuning
  2. Machinehead by Bush on Bass played in E A447 tuning
  3. You Really Got Me by The Kinks on Bass played in E A461 tuning
  4. Cemetery Gates by Pantera on Bass played in E A434 tuning
  5. Cold Company by Minus The Bear on Bass played in E tuning
  6. On Top of the World by Matt Mongomery on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Rocksmith 2012 Theme by Ubisoft on Bass played in E tuning
  8. Sore Tummy by Paws on Bass played in E tuning
  9. Trooper, The by Iron Maiden on Bass played in E tuning
  10. Who Are You by The Who on Bass played in E tuning
  11. A More Perfect Union by Titus Andronicus on Rhythm played in E tuning
  12. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Lead played in E tuning
  13. Are You Gonna Go My Way by Lenny Kravitz on Rhythm played in E tuning
  14. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Lead played in E tuning
  15. Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen on Lead played in E tuning
  16. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Lead played in E tuning
  17. Save Tonight by Eagle-Eye Cherry on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment