Monday, March 23, 2020

15559

In this session, I played for 71 minutes taking my total logged time to 1024:38. Altogether, I have played 15559 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 121 days since I played all the songs on my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 6 months and 23 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. 21 Guns by Green Day on Bass played in E tuning
  2. Every Breath You Take by Police on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Go Your Own Way by Fleetwood Mac on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Good Enough by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Bass played in E tuning
  5. I Got Mine by The Black Keys on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Oh Love by Green Day on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Paranoid Android by Radiohead on Bass played in E tuning
  8. Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard on Bass played in E tuning
  9. Should I Stay by The Clash on Bass played in E tuning
  10. Sixteen Saltines by Jack White on Bass played in E tuning
  11. Some Nights by FUN. on Bass played in E tuning
  12. Walk This Way by Aerosmith on Bass played in E tuning
  13. Pinball Wizard by The Who on Bass played in E tuning
  14. Fat Bottomed Girls by Queen on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  15. Bad Romance by Halestorm on Bass played in E♭Drop D♭ tuning
  16. War Ensemble by Slayer on Bass played in E♭ tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment