Tuesday, March 31, 2020

15662

My capture card is failing, or at least I am fairly sure that it is. I am getting distorted audio when the capture card is running. Although it could be that the update that the MacBook has just had applied has broken something.

Audio in this session replaced by my Focusrite 6i6 adaptor and Studiospares S955 microphone. The main audio quality is much better.

In this session, I played for 47 minutes taking my total logged time to 1030:47. Altogether, I have played 15662 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 116 days since I played all the songs on my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/notes_from_the_dusty_end. I started streaming 1 year 7 months and 2 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) by Green Day on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Green Onions by Brock T & The M.G.s on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Basket Case by Green Day on Lead played in E♭ tuning
  5. Gobbledigook by Sigur Ros on Lead played in E tuning
  6. The Hardest Button To Button by The White Stripes on Lead played in E tuning
  7. I'll Stand by You by The Pretenders on Lead played in E tuning
  8. Impossible Dreams by Versus Them on Lead played in E tuning
  9. Keep Yourself Alive by Queen on Lead played in E tuning
  10. Killer Queen by Queen on Lead played in E tuning
  11. London Calling by The Clash on Lead played in E tuning
  12. Middle of the Road by The Pretenders on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  13. The Trooper by Iron Maiden on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment