Tuesday, March 17, 2020

15468

In this session, I played for 35 minutes taking my total logged time to 1018:46. Altogether, I have played 15468 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 131 days since I played all the songs on my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 6 months and 17 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Killer Queen by Queen on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Walk This Way by Aerosmith on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Longview by Green Day on Lead played in E♭ tuning
  7. Say It Aint So by Weezer on Lead played in E♭ tuning
  8. 21 Guns by Green Day on Rhythm played in E tuning
  9. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Rhythm played in E tuning
  10. London Calling by The Clash on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment