Monday, January 4, 2021

18674

 In this session, I played for 38 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 18674 arrangements taking around 1218:18 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 801 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 164 days since I played them all. It would take about 55 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Three Little Birds by Bob Marley on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Where is My Mind? by Pixies on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Summertime Blues by Eddie Cochran on Lead played in E tuning
  6. White Wedding - Part 1 by Billy Idol on Lead played in E tuning
  7. La Bamba by Richie Valens on Bass played in E tuning
  8. My Best Friend's Girl by The Cars on Bass played in E tuning
  9. Rock Around The Clock by Bill Haley & His Comets on Bass played in E tuning
  10. Rockstar by Nickelback on Bass played in E tuning
  11. Saturday in the Park by Chicago on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment