Thursday, January 7, 2021

18699

 In this session, I played for 33 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 18699 arrangements taking around 1221:15 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 812 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 164 days since I played them all. It would take about 55 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Knockin' On Heaven's Door by Bob Dylan on Rhythm played in E tuning
  2. Losing My Religion by REM on Rhythm played in E tuning
  3. Love That's Gone by La Sera on Rhythm played in E tuning
  4. Rockstar by Nickelback on Rhythm played in E tuning
  5. Roxanne by Police on Rhythm played in E tuning
  6. Stay In by Jaws on Rhythm played in E tuning
  7. A More Perfect Union by Titus Andronicus on Lead played in E tuning
  8. Blood and Thunder by Mastodon on Lead played in D tuning


No comments:

Post a Comment