Sunday, January 31, 2021

18809 and Affiliated!

After the end of the last session, I received notification from Twitch that I had succeeded in getting affiliated. It's been a long, long journey. 

In this session, I played for 29 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 18809 arrangements taking around 1228:42 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 824 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 181 days since I played them all. It would take about 56 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Blood and Thunder by Mastodon on Rhythm played in D tuning
  2. Wasteland by EarlyRise on Rhythm played in Drop D tuning
  3. Everlong by Foo Fighters on Rhythm played in Drop D tuning
  4. A More Perfect Union by Titus Andronicus on Rhythm played in E tuning
  5. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Rhythm played in E tuning
  6. Vasoline by Stone Temple Pilots on Rhythm played in E tuning
  7. California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas on Rhythm played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment